Work through this quarterly review check list of suggested topics;
- Personal check in – R U going OK? Take care and make time for yourself.
- 12-month plan check in – review your plans for the year ahead – are they still relevant? What needs tweaking?
- Budget vs actual reporting – keeping track of your numbers is key when the market is so changeable.
- Marketing leads and sales stats – you might find your customer base changing so keep in touch with people’s current needs and aspirations.
- Savings for liabilities – if you have some spare cash have a think about how to best use it.
- Risk review – key for 2021 as with so many changes comes both opportunity but also risk. Take time to review your risks and how you plan to manage them.
- Clear focus for the next quarter – Review your long term goals and set your focus for the next 3 months – what are you top 3 priorities?
- Systems check in – Stop and think – what could you be doing better to save time and be more efficient?