- Increased demand for services, but calendar was full: Do they grow and have teams to work with clients, or knock back work?
- Too much work for principal tradesperson, but no systems set up to ensure quality.
- Life partner wanted to work in the business part time, but all operational information was in the tradie’s head.
- Supported the tradesperson to create systems that support growth and profitability of their team and allow them to get ‘off the tools’.
- Compliance systems and documentation to support gaining and retaining accreditation.
- Set up systems to support an effective and efficient back-end of the trade business operated by their administration assistant (& life partner) on a part-time basis.
- The team is now structured to produce a profit and a reduction in business owner’s hours ‘on the tools’
- Team members are able to focus on ensuring compliance; achieved without the headache of managing the detail of systems documentation.
- Successful family business and family; profitable, providing quality service with effective systems.