Skip to content
Manufacturing businessNadine Daly2018-10-19T00:32:23+11:00
- All the information was in the business owners’ head and with a few key staff in the factory. Production relied on the availability of key staff to show how things were done; if that person was busy, staff stood around doing nothing.
- Quality of work was inconsistent, depending on who undertook the work.
- The factory was organised to make the most out of available space and to increase productivity.
- Systems were put in place to ensure quality control, to support the business to take on larger contracts.
- Increase in productivity
- Reduction in lost time due to new systems that supported faster induction of new team members
- Increased profitability due to reduction in mistakes and better quality control.
- Ability to take on larger contracts and expand operations.