“I only wished I had been the recipient of Clare’s workshop many years ago as it would have been most helpful whilst I was bringing up 4 children and trying to run my own business and get involved in the local community.”
Professional development for small business owners: Work out where your business is heading and how you can get there, finding clarity, time and work/life balance.
Working with experienced Small Business Consultant, Clare Fountain, you create an easy-to-follow, one-page roadmap, tailored specifically for you and your business. No cookie-cutter approach or one-size-fits-all remedy to be found here. Clare works with YOU and YOUR business.
The Sorted. Small Business Plan is a follow on from the Sorted. Small Business Check In: first learn small business basics, then delve deeper into your business to create a Sorted. Small Business Plan. You’ll create a detailed roadmap for your business and build a model for future success.
The Sorted. Small Business Plan provides:
- The opportunity to create an action plan to resolve any weaknesses or gaps, before they become issues
- A sounding board for business owners to build a solid foundation for success
- Insight on how your business is performing and how your business compares with others
- Space to articulate specific business goals and set the direction of your business
In the Sorted. Small Business Plan you will create a plan of action for each of the following 6 key areas of business:
- YOU (leadership/work/life balance)
- Small, medium (and micro) business owners
- Start-ups or if you have a new business idea and want a clear plan to make it happen
- Taking the outcomes of your Sorted. Small Business Check In session and creating a plan for business success