Skip to content
Women in Business CommitteeNadine Daly2018-10-19T03:59:14+11:00
- Members would organise regular meetings with the aim of enhancing skills, however they did not know each other well.
- Meetings were held over a short period of time, which meant that the group was not moving forward at the conclusion of the meetings.
- Time management workshop held, and mentoring session with the group.
- Activities were interactive, involving group facilitation to connect each person to one another.
- The activities required members to share their industry experience with each other.
- Members had a better understanding of each other’s levels of experience.
- Able to network and share experiences, opening up communication and bringing the group together.
- Built knowledge of time management skills.