- Stakeholders weren’t aligned and had no clear vision or clear strategies for working together.
- The stakeholder group had been together for a while, however weren’t moving forward quickly.
- Strategic planning session which enabled them to work together, collaborate and share ideas.
- Assistance with developing a vision that is shared with those responsible for implementing action.
- A one-page strategic plan with clear roles and responsibilities for individual stakeholders and the group as a whole.
- The group are now able to delegate from the strategic planning group to become operational, with clear and aligned implementation.